Accurate Leak & Line - Trenchless Plumbing Experts
The Trinity River Job
- (See Photos Above) An 18 inch city sewer main line running directly beneath the Trinity River was breached, allowing sewer waste to discharge into the Trinity River. Under strict scrutiny from the Trinity River Authority, Accurate Leak & Line successfully lined the broken pipe beneath the river with an 18 inch cast-in-place epoxy pipeliner (CIPP) , saving millions in costs of damning the river to make traditional repairs.
Pump trucks were utilized to by pass the section of line beneath the river from manhole to manhole, allowing Accurate to install liner during peak use hours. Gas generators and compressors provided power and air to the remote work site. A robot video camera inspection of lined pipe was performed following the removal of the bladder, ensuring a successful rehabilitation of the otherwise totally inaccessible breached sewer main.
Texas Rangers Ballpark at Arlington
- Area storm drains servicing the ballpark bleachers were deteriorated, leaking rain water into many of the executive suites, causing a great deal of inconvenience and upset with suite owners.
These drains were encased in 3-4 ft of concrete, separating the seating areas from the tops of the suites, making a traditional repair of these pipes impossible without major cost and disruption to the seating areas as well as the suites.
Accurate Leak & Line was able to rehabilitate these leaking drains non-invasively with CIPP (cast-in-place pipelining), allowing business as usual to continue at the ballpark.
- A 4" jet fuel vacuum line running beneath the runway at DFW airport had developed a pressure leak. This line's function is to suck jet fuel exhaust away from the runway to where it is properly filtered and disposed. In order to adhere to strict FAA guidelines, the airport was to have the leaking line repaired and pressure tested accordingly in a very small window of time.
Air passengers watched as Accurate Leak & Line successful installed a push-rod CIPP beneath the extremely dense layer of runway concrete, rehabilitating the leaking vacuum line with absolutely no destruction or disruption to the airport's busy daily routine. Following the repair, the line was high-pressure tested, with no loss in pressure.
- Old, deteriorated roof drains at the University of Texas at Arlington proved to be the perfect candidate for CIPP. One of the prestigious school's busiest and most frequented buildings developed leaks in several of its' roof storm drains, becoming a nuisance for students and staff.
Rather than enduring intense construction and downtime for traditional repair of these drains that were hidden behind walls of concrete, Accurate Leak & Line was sub-contracted to rehabilitate the pipes non-invasively with CIPP.
The liners were installed successfully from the roof of the building with no interference to the school's routines.
Tarrant County College
- After repeated stoppages and back-ups at a campus building here, it was discovered that the building's main 4" cast-iron sewer was deteriorating, creating a rough inside pipe texture that was decreasing the building's flow, and ultimately causing the stoppages.
The sewer main ran the length of the building beneath the main hallway on first floor. The entire cast-iron sewer line was thoroughly cleaned and lined using existing cleanout access in machine room on first floor of building. The pipe was rehabilitated and the flow was increased.
Accurate Leak & Line is specialized in the complete rehabilitation of sub-slab residential water and sewer piping systems. A combination of the best re-piping and re-lining options is offered to our many residential customers throughout the state. This wide variety of choices allows our clientele to make the best decisions for their home and their pocketbook. Quality workmanship is always provided in a timely manner on all of our residential jobs, big or small.
We Proudly Serve The Following Areas:
Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex:
Collin County - Allen, Frisco, Garland, McKinney, Murphy, Plano, Sachse, Wylie
Dallas County - Addison, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Coppell, Dallas, DeSoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Grand Prairie, Highland Park, Irving, Lancaster, Mesquite, Richardson, Rowlett, Seagoville, University Park
Denton County - Corinth, Denton, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville, Little Elm, The Colony
Ellis County - Ennis, Ferris, Glenn Heights, Midlothian, Red Oak, Waxahachie
Johnson County - Alvarado, Burleson, Cleburne, Grandview, Joshua, Rio Vista
Kaufman County - Crandall, Forney, Kaufman, Kemp, Mabank, Terrell
Tarrant County - Arlington, Azle, Bedford, Benbrook, Colleyville, Crowley, Euless, Forest Hill, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Haltom City, Hurst, Keller, North Richland Hills, Saginaw, Southlake, Watauga, White Settlement
Greater Houston Metropolitan Area:
Harris County - Baytown, Bellaire, Deer Park, El Lago, Galena Park, Houston, Humble, Jacinto City, Jersey Village, La Porte, Missouri City, Nassau Bay, Pasadena, Piney Point Village, Seabrook, South Houston, Spring Valley Village, Taylor Lake Village, Tomball, Webster, West University Place
Fort Bend County - Arcola, Fairchilds, Fulshear, Katy, Kendleton, Meadows Place, Needville, Pleak, Richmond, Rosenberg, Simonton, Stafford, Sugar Land Montgomery County - Conroe, Cut and Shoot, Magnolia, Montgomery, Oak Ridge North, Panorama Village, Patton Village, Roman Forest, Shenandoah, Splendora, Willis, Woodbranch
Brazoria County - Alvin, Angleton, Brazoria, Brookside Village, Clute, Danbury, Freeport, Holiday Lakes, Jones Creek, Lake Jackson, Manvel, Oyster Creek, Pearland, Richwood, Sweeny, West Columbia
Galveston County - Bayou Vista, Clear Lake Shores, Dickinson, Friendswood, Galveston, Hitchcock, Kemah, La Marque, League City, Santa Fe, Texas City
Liberty County - Ames, Cleveland , Daisetta, Dayton, Liberty, Plum Grove
Waller County - Brookshire, Hempstead, Pattison, Pine Island, Prairie View, Waller
Chambers County - Anahuac, Baytown, Beach City, Mont Belvieu, Old River-Winfree
Austin County - Bellville, Industry, San Felipe, Sealy, Wallis San Jacinto County - Coldspring, Point Blank, Shepherd
Austin/San Antonio Corridor:
Travis County - Austin, Bee Cave, Cedar Park, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Manor, Pflugerville, Rollingwood, The Hills, West Lake Hills
Williamson County - Bartlett, Florence, Georgetown, Granger, Hutto, Jarrell, Leander, Liberty Hill, Round Rock, Taylor
Bastrop County - Bastrop, Elgin, Mustang Ridge, Smithville
Hays County - Buda, Dripping Springs, Hays, Kyle, Mountain City, San Marcos, Wimberley, Woodcreek
Caldwell County - Lockhart, Luling, Martindale, Niederwald, Uhland
Comal County - Bulverde, Fair Oaks Ranch, Garden Ridge, New Braunfels, Schertz
Guadalupe County - Cibolo, Marion, New Berlin, Santa Clara, Schertz, Seguin
Bexar County - Alamo Heights, Balcones Heights, Castle Hills, Converse, Fair Oaks Ranch, Helotes, Hill Country Village, Hollywood Park, Kirby, Leon Valley, Live Oak, Olmos Park, St. Hedwig, San Antonio, Schertz, Selma, Shavano Park, Terrell Hills, Universal City, Windcrest